T-CAN PRO Tool for Tesla S, X, 3
Diagnostic and Programming Tool
for TESLA Car Model S • X • 3
T-CAN PRO has very fast developing software and hardware with small box interface. Can help you solve many problems with the TESLA car "Model S, X and 3".
T-CAN PRO can work with ECU TESLA Model S,X,3
- 2019.05.23 NEW SDM by BOSH Module X and 3 model (read,clear fault codes and R/W EEPROM clear CRASH log.)
- ALERTS – Alerts on CAN bus ( read alerts codes updated BMS 2018.09.14)
- BDY - Body controller on CAN bus
- DH - Door Handles - Learn Front Driver Side - CAN BDY -125 kbps (BETA Stage - added 15.07.2019)
- SDM – Supplemental Deployment Module S model (read,clear fault codes,erase CRASH log by Boot mode pin.)
- SEC – Security controller updated information details 2018.09.14 (Add Keyfob Key)
- CP – Charging port.
- PARK2 – Parktronic sensors (read and decode fault codes,erase stored fault codes,Updated fault codes 2018.07.08)
- THC – Thermal controller (Add some features 2018.07.08, Airpurge function)
- EAS-TAS – Tesla Airsuspension System (read and decode fault codes,erase stored fault codes,exit service mode ) - supported until 06.2016
- BMS – Battery control Module (reset alert warnings w163,w026,w152,w153,w023)
- TPMS – Tyre Pressure Monitor System (read and decode fault codes,erase stored fault codes)
- ESP – Electronic stability system (read and decode fault codes,erase stored fault codes)
T-CAN PRO software screenshots
For Professionals only !
What you need to know before you start thinking about Diagnostic Tool T-CAN for Tesla MODEL S & X & 3!
- This Tool is designed for absolutely qualified personnel ONLY !!!
- You must understand risk of LOOSES if YOU do something WRONG !!! like learning keys or make adaptations of BMS controller.
- You must have skills of electronics
Connector x437 or x437A (female) has to be plug into Tesla Diagnostic Connector (male)
If you do not know where is Diagnostic Connector, take a look on video below between 49 sec. - 1.10 mins.:
Earlier T-CAN was sold without a multiplexer, that's why you can find in download section a lots of information about older versions of T-CAN.
We sell a set - T-CAN with Multiplexer.
Work on the bench while developing the T-CAN tool