to read and write flash data from/to different modules of multi brands
HexTag Programmer is the latest Ecu Tuning, ECU Cloning and BDM tool released by Microtronik company
which can do a wide range of operations in multi car brands.
It can READ the ECU’s D-flash and P-flash in fraction of seconds which is faster compared to any others tools in the market.
This is good solution for ECU cloning and Tuning on the bench
- Ecu cloning/tuning of wide range of brands
- Read/Write safely CAS2,CAS3, CAS3+, CAS4, CAS4+ all flashs without removing any component.
- Read/Write safety Porsche BCM without removing component
- Repair faulty EEPROM in CAS3+
- Edit CAS3+ and CAS4 ISN and VIN
- Reset mileage for CAS
- Repair FRM in just one click
- Read/Write many other modules in different car models like Mercedes Benz, Audi, Land Rover, VW,..etc
- Dashboard EEPROM Reset like M35080, 080D0WQ, 160D0WQ,...
- Key Renew for many brands like Audi, BMW, Porsche, Land Rover, VW, Chrysler, Renault,...
You can clone/tune a wide range of ECUs without opening the ECU
Yes, Hextag has many functions, most of them are free of charges and lifetime free.
- like BDM function, Key renewal function, EEPROM read/write function...etc.
However, Ecu cloning/tuning function requires a license.
ECU cloning/Tuning function is available for free for 90 days after registration.
Then the function will be blocked.
The cost of activating the cloning function is one time payment, it's about $ 1,000 USD net, including 1 year subscription.
After that time, you have to pay every year $350 USD net.
For checksums calculation you have to contact to the manufacturer technical support.
Technical support is provided by manufacturer
Dubai Head Office: +971 4 2517164
Turkey Office: +90 850 2231677
Skype account: Microtronik_2
or web form: https://www.microtronik.com/contact
Microtronik Autohex Forum https://www.microtronik.com/forum/
- HexTag Programmer - main unit
- BDM Cable (wires are same quality used in aerospace)
- Tricore Boot mode cable used for on bench ECU Cloning/Tuning (No need to open most of ECU's)
- OBD Cable (For future added functions like Ecu tuning and making keys)
- Module/adapter for renew keys and read/write SOP-8 EEPROM
- SOP-8 High quailty Clip to read/write EEPROM and reset mileage on bench
Key Renew tool. HexTag
Porsche BCM read/write by Hextag
|Computer||Laptop or Desktop|
|Operating System:||MS Windows XP, Vista, 7,8, 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)|
|Screen Resolution:||800×600 or higher|
|Internet connection:||Required !|
Software, Manulas and other help files can be find in manufacturer website