Tachoemu (Codecard) Fiat, Peugeot, Citroen tachograph skip emulator
TACHOEMU - Fiat, Peugeot, Citroen tachograph skip emulator
!!! TACHOEMU connection picture corrected !!!
Many Citroen, Fiat and Peugeot light commercial vehicles are fitted with digital tachograph (usually digital Actia smartach) . On some vehicles, converted for personal use, the Tachograph is an unneccessary annoyance. Unfortunately, simply removing the Tachograph is not possible because the Tachograph also produces a speed signal for the Engine ECU and speedometer. With TACHOEMU you can easy solve this problem. The TACHOEMU allows the removal of the factory Tachograph from Citroen, Fiat and Peugeot vehicles while retaining the normal operation of the speedometer.
TACHOEMU is compatible with these vehicles:
- Fiat Ducato (2007+);
- Peugeot Boxer (2007 +);
- Citroen Jumper (2007+), Relay (2007+);
This tachograph emulator can convert tachograph speed sensor signal to digital signal for instrument cluster speedometer.
How to install:
- - remove tachograph from car and disconnect all connectors from it;
- - on A connector find pin A5 (-Batt), connect it (short wires) with connector B2 (Sensor-) wire and with TACHOEMU pin GND;
- - on A connector find pin A3 (+Ignition 15), connect it (short wires) with connector B1 (Sensor+) wire and with TACHOEMU pin +12V;
- - wire from pin B3(Speed Signal) connect with TACHOEMU pin out;
- - wire from pin B7(Speed Out) connect with TACHOEMU pin in;
If speedometer show incorrect speed after TACHOEMU instalation:
You can change K-factor (speed impulse / kilometer) . Connect TACHOEMU to car and make driving test. If vehicle speed not correspond speedometer - change K-factor.
Default programmed TACHOEMU K-factor is 5100 imp/km.
You can change K-factor by connecting TACHOEMU K-line pin to GND for 2 seconds on working emulator.
K-factor will change to the next position from list:
After K-factor change test vehicle speedometer again.