T-CAN Tool for Tesla S
Professional Tool for Tesla Model "S"
T-CAN is a young software with small box interface but it has been constantly developed. Can help you solve a few problems with the TESLA car "Model S".
As so far, T-CAN can work with ECU TESLA Model S
- ALERTS – Alerts on CAN bus ( read and decode alerts codes updated BMS 2018.09.14 BETA STAGE !)
- BDY - Body controller on CAN bus
- SDM - Supplemental Deployment Module S and X model (read and decode fault codes,erase stored fault codes and CRASH by Boot mode.
- SEC - Security controller updated information details 2018.09.14 (Add Keyfob Key)
- CP – Charging port (BETA STAGE !)
- PARK2 - Parktronic sensors (read and decode fault codes,erase stored fault codes,Updated fault codes 2018.07.08)
- THC - Thermal controller (Add some features 2018.07.08,Open, close valves for fill or drain cooling fluid , Airpurge function)
- EAS-TAS – Tesla Airsuspension System (read and decode fault codes,erase stored fault codes,exit service mode, BETA STAGE ! )
- BMS - Battery control Module (reset alert warnings w163,w026,w152,w153,w023)
- TPMS - Tyre Pressure Monitor System (read and decode fault codes,erase stored fault codes)
- ESP – Electronic stability system (read and decode fault codes,erase stored fault codes,Updated fault codes
For Professionals only !
What you need to know before you start thinking about Diagnostic Tool T-CAN for Tesla MODEL S !
- This Tool is designed for absolutely qualified personnel ONLY !!!
- You must understand risk of LOOSES if YOU do something WRONG !!! like learning keys or make adaptations of BMS controller.
- You must have skills of electronics (for making adapters or make connection to vehicle CAN connector) !
- Multiplexer has plug x437 and working with TESLA before 09.2015. If you have a car TESLA MODEL S after 09.2015 and up you need to make by self adapter DB15 - x437A according to the [ diagram ]
Connector x437 (female) has to be plug into Tesla Diagnostic Connector (male)
If you do not know how to find Diagnostic Connector, take a look on video below from 49 sec. till 1.10 mins.:
Earlier T-CAN was sold without a multiplexer, that's why you can find in download section adapter diagram
The adapter with connector x437 for TESLA befor 09.2015 you can do yourself, or just better option to buy and use multiplexer. We sell a set - T-CAN + Multiplexer.
Work on the bench while developing the T-CAN tool