T-CAN LITE Tool for Tesla S, X, 3
Diagnostic and Programming Tool
for TESLA Car Model S • X • 3
T-CAN Lite (NOT FULL VERSION)
T-CAN LITE has very fast developing software and hardware with small box interface. Can help you solve many problems with the TESLA car "Model S, X and 3".
This is lite version. If you are interested in full version you can buy lite from us and buy upgrade (license) from producer.
T-CAN LITE can work with ECU TESLA Model S,X,3
- ALERTS – Alerts on CAN bus (read alerts codes updated BMS 2018.09.14 BETA STAGE !)
- BDY – Body controller on CAN bus
- DH – Door Handles – Learn Front Driver Side – CAN BDY -125 kbps (BETA Stage – added 15.07.2019)
- SDM – Supplemental Deployment Module S model (read,clear fault codes,clear CRASH log by Boot mode pin.)
- SDM by BOSH Module X and 3 model (read,clear fault codes and R/W EEPROM clear CRASH log.)
- SEC – Security controller (Add Keyfob Key)
- PARK2 – Parktronic sensors (read and decode fault codes,erase stored fault codes) supported until 06.2016
- THC – Thermal controller (Airpurge function)
- EAS – Electronic Airsuspension System (read,decode,erase fault codes, exit service mode ) supported until 06.2016
- TAS – Tesla Airsuspension System (erase fault codes,clear Crash event, exit service mode ) after 06.2016
- BMS – Battery control Module (reset alert warnings w163,w026,w152,w153,w023,read softpack)
- TPMS – Tyre Pressure (read sensor ID stored in memory it usefull if you need to make new non tesla sensor)
- ESP – Electronic stability system (read and decode fault codes,erase stored fault codes)
What is T-CAN ?
T-CAN is solution/diagnostic tool for Tesla car only
H A R D W A R E
1. Car Programmer – plastic blue box with info label on top, inside is PCB (Printed Circuit Boards with semiconductors and SIM card). The device does not contain batteries
2. 2 Data cables (type: x437 and x437A) - these 2 cables are used to connect the car to the programmer
3. USB cable – this cable is using to connect the programmer to the PC or Laptop
T-CAN PRO software screenshot
N O T I C E !
R E T U R N
S U P P O R T !
T R A I N I N G
Connector x437 or x437A (female) has to be plug into Tesla Diagnostic Connector (male)
If you do not know where is Diagnostic Connector, take a look on video below between 49 sec. - 1.10 mins.:
Work on the bench while developing the T-CAN tool
How to install software, activation file and USB drivers